This evening I’ve been to a Orange Meetup, organized by Orange Romania. Excellent ROI for me.
The topic was SEM.
The guests were 2 ladies (Amelie and Essuhana) from eSearch Vision, a french SEM agency.
The moderator was Maria H. – a very human presenter:)
Here are some interesting facts:
- they run 0.5bln eur clicks budgets (per year?)
- the minimum monthly clicks costs per company in france – 10k eur
- the agency fee in france – depends. Minimum flat fee 1500 eur, or percentage (15% of spent clicks), or 1 eur/sells, or ….
- in france 30% of all advertising in online goes to PPC
- sem on mobile is almost zero – 1%
- they use their own software to manage google, yahoo, bing (they are the same?) ask, facebook (to come)
- it’s a good ideea to target your own name, including for increasing the quality score
- they offer a 3 months trial, anytime walkaway.
- google countes impressions after 3 seconds. So google instant is not impeedint this a lot
- broad match clicks 80% -> 69% sales (which is normal). They try to use exact matches a lot.
- they just won the Orange Romania SEM account 🙂
One response to “SEM conference at Orange Meetup September 2010”
[…] – ce s-a discutat a fost cu plusvaloare, cel putin pentru mine. Mai multe detalii aici. http://ferseta.com/sem-conference-at-orange-meetup-september-2010/ […]