***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Yesterday I’ve been to MID (Marketing In Direct) event, at the Diplomats Club in Bucharest. Great event, with some great/weird/creative speakers. Quite different versus what I expected, but with a lot of added value, at least for me. 🙂
Just a few learnings:
– try to reduce the fixed costs and always transfer them to variable costs, tied to results;
– never f***ing ever do tactics without a clean and clear strategy;
– always focus on HOW fast can you start a relationship with your potential client? How difficult is for the client to buy from you?
– always think how to increase the value of a client;
– Passion in everything you are selling. Crazy passion!
– Purpose – bigger than life purpose… transform the life of the clients;
– Generically speaking, we humans are afraid of new (thanks Adrian Stanciu for a great scientifically explanation on this);
– Mihaela Tatu – a great life lesson;
Thank you Mihaela Petrovan & the team for a very nice organization. 🙂 And also thank indirectly to all their sponsors/partners, because is very difficult to do an event these days. And all the help the organizers can get is gold:).
- Excellent book from Peter Druckner – About decision and effectiveness
- Kuantero at Google Sales Masterclass 2016
- Why focusing your business on affiliates programs is sometimes a dumb idea
- 50 more clients
- The power of saying “No”
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks