***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Lately I saw that google is more interested in the site overall position than in the particularly content. For example, let’s take a search term very niche, like “djksalkjdfalkdjfalkdjf”, where there are not too many competitors. Or no competitors at all. 🙂
Before, if you had a page more or less optimized for this search term, even if your site is PR0 or PR1, your page would appear in search results. Now, things are changing. Site with no or less authority, even have the content right, are not shown as before.
- Latest SEO directives, by Google
- Site loading speed – important factor in google results position
- Search terms relevancy in adwords keyword tool
- Google is focusing more on localisation
- Stolen content: yes or no? Yes, if u have better links than original 🙂
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks