***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
3 weeks ago we bought a new domain, hpcheap.com – google keyword tool showed that there are a huge number of searches (110k monthly searches) and there was medium competition.
After creating the site and getting some links to it (from several PR4 and several PR3 sites), I was nicely surprised to see that google gave to hp cheap page rank 4, with nice PR3 for secondary pages. Also the associated twitter account, twitter.com/hpcheap get PR4.
Usually, until now it took 1,5months to get at best PR3 for a similar site. Maybe is Caffeine effect, as SEO guru Mateescu pointed out.
Now we must make sure it gets links also next months, otherwise it will drop fast to PR3.
- It’s much more difficult to obtain PR nowadays
- Google index is full month base, not a last minute radiography
- Why google does not index all your pages
- No-follow really means no-follow?
- Latest SEO directives, by Google
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks