***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
In this weekend I read an excellent book “About decision and effectiveness “, from Peter Drucker.
Here are some nice things to remember:
- – ask yourself what must be done always when in a new position
- – define your short, middle and long term objectives. Long term = years long term
- – focus on opportunities, not on problems. Focus on strong points not on weak points
- – there is a very weak correlation between how smart, imaginative and knowledge a person is and his effectiveness!
- – don’t consume yourself working. Is just like I said: “Working too much is bad for your money!”
- – inside an organization only efforts and costs are produces, not added value.
- – the bigger the entity, the bigger percentage of the resources are focused towards sustaining itself
- – be aware on what you are throwing away your time and minimize it
- – the meetings should be as short and effective as possible. Stop socializing and wasting time.
- – all managers should focus increasing their contributions to the company by focusing ONLY on their strong points.
- – kill all unproductive activities
- – “which activities from my schedule can be better performed and by whom?” – delegate!
- – valorification of the strong points is the ONLY purpose of the organization
- – 2 mediocrities at work value less than 1 mediocrity
- – focus. you need to have self-discipline + the strong will to say NO
- – those that never realize nothing work more than the those who do 🙂
- – think big, not wave based. the fashion will change in 1 year time
- – do one thing at the time
- – look for competent people, not smart ones
- The power of saying “No”
- Why focusing your business on affiliates programs is sometimes a dumb idea
- Google is focusing more on localisation
- Ferseta’s Law on e-Marketing Projects
- MID (Marketing In Direct) – a great event
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks