***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Last year I was teaching top e-marketing knowhow during a “second chance” program, for unemployed young people. There were like 20 boys and girls, 18-22 y.o. The course lasted on several months and it was sponsored by the European Union. I really liked the experience of sharing knowledge with people that wanted to get something from their life.
Unfortunately, only several of them kept walking on the emarketing path. From those who did, I am pretty proud of one of them, Ciprian Morar, ex-bodyguard, ex-shaworma-man, actual Steaua hard-core supporter and hopefully future e-marketing guru. Even the life was hard with him, with an exceptional ambition he manage to overcame the hardships.
Is very nice to see that you can leave a mark in somebody’s future. 🙂
- MID (Marketing In Direct) – a great event
- My simple solution for terrorist attacks: Citizen DNA
- Career orientation tests from Talentgate
- How people can be tracked even without a phone
- Why to use micro-objectives
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks