***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
But first, let me share with you one of the best sales information I ever saw (via Forbes):
If you answer leads in 30 minutes versus 5 minutes, in average your chances to close the sales drops by 21 times! WOW. WOW. WOW.
So, how fast do you respond to your leads? 🙂
So, we are presenting:
59sec, THE Lead Management System
59sec helps small/medium companies to make more sales by answering clients under 59 seconds. Not 5 minutes, but less than 1 minute! 🙂
For now is launched only in alfa, to gather feedback for the next month public launch.
Technical specs for 59sec:
- is a wordpress plugin (cross platform development under way)
- works with Contact Form 7 and emails as entry sources
- it connects with 59sec mobile app that you can download for free from AppStore or Google Play
HOW DOES IT WORK
- When a new lead arrives, a time counter starts running. 1 sec, 2 sec, 3 sec, ….
- Everybody from the sales force is notified – via mobile (push notifications), via email, via site alert (sound + popup). Also, there is a “Boss Notification” – you receive a warning if a lead is not answered in xxx seconds. This way you know when your sales force is not doing it’s job!
- Somebody from the sales team grabs the lead. The lead disappeares from the list of the rest of the agents, to avoid duplication. The lead is sent to a simple CRM
- The time counter stops (so you can monitor the response time for each agent).
- The agent calls the client.
- The agent write his observations inside 59sec CRM.
- The boss can see the status and take the proper actions….
Here is a simple video presentation of 59sec
And here is the video showing how to connect the 59sec mobile app to the test site
Do you want to test it? Drop me a line 🙂 You’ll love it! And it takes 5 minutes to set it up.
Visit www.59sec.com for more details
- 59sec LITE – Contact Form 7 Push Notifications on iOS and Android Devices WordPress Plugin
- WP User Vandalism Protection – wordpress plugin
- Mobile Marketing
- Why keywords like “lawyer” should not exist in a first time conversation
- WordPress bans sites if wrong links appears in blogroll
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks