***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Let me tell you a story.
In one sunny day, we figure it out that we cannot login on this test account, and also NONE of the clients who wanted to test it.
There was a “well intended” Indian guy that changed the password and the user’s email. Simple and effective, just because he could 🙂
So, we realized that we had to protect the wordpress test user from further modifications, that’s why we created a simple plugin, against vandalism, called WP User Vandalism Protection
This plugin we made it available for free in the WordPress repository. It saved us of a lot of trouble and we hope will help also other developers as well! 🙂
- 59sec LITE – Contact Form 7 Push Notifications on iOS and Android Devices WordPress Plugin
- 59sec – How to make more money in just 5 minutes
- Search terms relevancy in adwords keyword tool
- Recycle rulz – Colecteaza Selectiv
- Google Adsense vs Adbrite test results
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!