***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
For a long time now, me (and other people smarter than me) said that Facebook will fade away into history. The main reasons?
– history (nothing lasts forever – see MySpace, Hi5, etc, etc…)
– teens behavior (teens fleeing out to other social networks)
– concerns about privacy
What Facebook did to reborn? They bought some of those escape teen networks: Instagram and Whatsapp. Cool 🙂 So, the facebook ecosystem continued it’s growth over all age segments. More valuable sources of information (both declared and effective data) to continue it’s ascent from the second place as advertiser and target Google’s position…
- Every facebook user is a blogger
- The power of saying “No”
- In love and war everything is permitted, right? Or not?
- My simple solution for terrorist attacks: Citizen DNA
- Live blogging Digital Marketing Forum
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks