***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Yes, every facebook user is a blogger. Because even if they don’t blog text, they can blog via pics. Or via videos. Or via various applications results (X is 77% compatible with Y, X just bought a cow, etc)
Facebook offers all the bloggers functionality on the spot, and even more. Not to mention that the virality factor is huge. So, convince the facebook bloggers that you are cool and all their friends will see it. 🙂
The only disadvantage is that links from facebook still have “no follow” tag. So the links from facebook does not help to the biggest link building advantage – link love. Google sees the link, even if the weight is very small.
- No-follow really means no-follow?
- Why google does not index all your pages
- Chrome extensions are good for business
- Smart malware for Yahoo Messenger
- Google index is full month base, not a last minute radiography
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks