***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
We live in a very superficial world. People don’t have time to think. They just buy.
60% of all ebooks are never read.
80% of bought women clothes are not wear.
Shopping is the preferred going out activity for USA residents.
Impulse buying rulz. Act now, think later.
Here are 11 ideal requirements for a high conversion online business (ideally recurring type).
- To take the purchase decision UNDER 15 seconds (the whole AIDA process to be on fast forward)
- Perceived value to be at least 3-5 times higher than the price paid by client
- Instant gratification after purchase
- Low perceived risk (product value under 100$)
- Price high enough to support the cost for acquiring a new user and still be profitable. So, for small prices, you need a really low cost.
- No need to ask somebody else opinion.
- Guarantees that everything will be OK (testimonials, nice figures, As Seen On TV, security, statistics,…)
- The need to be long term (for the recurring payment services, in order not to abandon the payment)
- To not be able to “jump over” you. Or to be too costly (time, money) to do it
- To allow virality (endorsement). You want from your clients not only the $, but their souls also.
- To be able to INSTANTLY buy.
- To be a clear expressed need (on Google Keyword Planner to be enough searches that can be monetized)
- The cost of missing out the opportunity of buying it to be far larger than the price for the product
- Perceived limited stock – an extra incentive to ACT NOW.
- To see that people actually pay for it (vote with money, not words)!
- New game on App Store: Zombie Career
- How much does it worth a website?
- Why focusing your business on affiliates programs is sometimes a dumb idea
- Why I love the hackers, the virus creators and the (some) online crooks and spammers
- Testimonials rulz
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks