***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Offline media is totally overrated when it’s coming on using it to boost the site traffic.
I have at least 3 examples of my clients that comes to my mind:
– Coca-Cola – when we spent huge amount of GRPs and we put emphasis on the web address. The increase in traffic was close to zero
– one US NGO, this month had a cover story (16 pages) in one of the most important and well known publications worldwide. The result was totally unsatisfactory
– one Romanian NGO, for the past 4 months has a lot of money spent on TV. The traffic is also very small
The conclusion: offline sucks when it comes to boost traffic. There are a lot of other solutions to that 🙂
- SEO vs SEM
- Search terms relevancy in adwords keyword tool
- Being #1 in Google results gives you aprox 32.5% clicks. #10, only 2.4%
- Yahoo better than Google
- Live blogging Digital Marketing Forum
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks