***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
3 differences between hackers and admins:
1. An admin must think of ALL security gaps to be succesfull. A hacker must find only one.
2. An admin doing his job is not going to get too much credit. And if something’s wrong, it will be crucified.
A hacker will get praised if he get any success, no matter how rare it is.
3. It’s more exotic to be qualified as hacker versus an admin. In games, everybody wants to be the thug, not the policeman.
- Why an e-marketing agency does not like to work with start-up/inexperienced clients (very much)
- SEO vs SEM
- Live blogging from NetCamp 2010
- Always do business with entities that have something to lose
- Testimonials rulz
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks