***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Lates google.com’s change in algorithm is pretty weird. Because it gives a bigger importance for the sites reputation than the exact search term. And the only potential explanation is the increase on importance for localisation.
Explanation: You search a string “a b c” where a b c are separate words. Until recently, if you had a page optimised after abc and the competition was zero for that one, your page would come up. Now, it does not, because google prefers to show in the organic results sites with higher reputation that has only the word a or b or c. And this is not what you need. So much for the long tail.
Example: Trainingul parintilor eficace
If you search on google.com this string, it pops the following results:
- Site loading speed – important factor in google results position
- Multinationalization of the Internet – the future of small online businesses
- Google more interested in site overall authority than in content accuracy
- Being #1 in Google results gives you aprox 32.5% clicks. #10, only 2.4%
- WordPress bans sites if wrong links appears in blogroll
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!