At Kuantero we launched the 59sec LITE version, which basically is a Contact Form 7 Push Notifications on iOS and Android.
Why should you use it:
Because 59sec helps you answer leads very fast, under 59 seconds. This will boost your conversion rates, not to mention your perceived brand value.
There is a study done by MIT and Kellogg that demonstrates that in average, answering a lead in 30 minutes versus 5 minutes = 21 times LESS chances to close the sale! HUGE!
How can you test 59sec LITE – Contact Form 7 Push Notifications (as well as 59sec PRO)
What features does 59sec LITE has?
- Entry Sources:
- Contact Form 7 plugin (only one form in LITE version)
- iOS and Android push notifications (maximum 20 notifications/month in LITE version)
- Take users to LEADS section directly when logging into WordPress. (makes answering faster)
- Users: bosses.
- Statistics: last 30 days, per agent, per type of status
- Leads to be answered
- counter for each lead from generation until it is being grabbed (to track response time)
- time taken for each lead
- lead date
- agent who grabbed the lead
- lead content
- status selector
- comments editor
What features does 59sec PRO has?
Here is also a short video explaining how to use it.
If you want to try for free 59sec LITE, go here: http://www.59sec.com/test
More details at www.59sec.com