***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
This is a weird site done by us for a weird client. We had to do everything reversed as we would normally would. All our experience with usability, functionality, design, user experience – all went to the drain. Because the whole purpose of the client was to make people get out of the normality and experience weirdness. Their full existence counts on this:)
“Reversible Destiny” has a very cool message behind. We can decide not to die. Yes, I know, it sounds weird :). But, challenging our robotic everyday actions that kills us a little bit each day, Reversible Destiny makes us THINK, it makes us REINVENT ourselves.
Try to understand the concept. Is great and, just like they say, … can prevent you from dying!
Big companies like Apple, Microsoft and others already did! Check some of their work here 🙂
- Intellectually Challenging Skills
- 7 items on consumer experience
- Why an e-marketing agency does not like to work with start-up/inexperienced clients (very much)
- How to solve negative/bad reviews online
- Ferseta’s Law on e-Marketing Projects
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks