***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
We live in a world where people DO NOT trust each other.
- Why should I give you my money, my credit card?
- What if you are a crook?
- What if I will feel sorry that I trusted you?
- Who are you?
- Why should I trust you?
- Why should I pay 10% more than other competitors of yours?
My advice to you: use TESTIMONIALS on your site. People that have something nice to say about you, about your company or about your brand.
Real people (that are perceived as real people)
There are 3 types of testimonials:
1. Video testimonials (also the hardest ones to get). Get your partners, put them into a corner, take your mobile phone or your professional camera and shoot them. Video speaking 🙂 It does not matter that they will mumble, that the video is shaky. The message is the most important
2. Face + name + title + company + message. It better be also recognizable persons or companies
3. Low life testimonials, that are the most difficult to believe: Joe D. “I used product X for 4 months now and I really like it. Good job!” The problem with those is that they can be invented. So, you should at least put zillions of them, to look as legit as possible.
So, go get them 🙂 Testimonials rulz!
Need help? Drop us a line!
- 12+ ways to generate trust as a stinky MLM
- Why an e-marketing agency does not like to work with start-up/inexperienced clients (very much)
- How to solve negative/bad reviews online
- In love and war everything is permitted, right? Or not?
- Stolen content: yes or no? Yes, if u have better links than original 🙂
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks