***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks.
Like I said on twitter earlier, I’m gonna be a mentor again. Mihai Nasaudean invited me and as he promised it will not take so much time from my daily schedule, i said yes. And until know i don’t regret i do 🙂
Learnings from today:
- my next business will be as a garbage man:). Viorel Spinu made an excellent point, that an entrepreneur should not involve himself in the business, as a productive force. So not to be a freelancer with employees 🙂
- most of the business cases are web based. All do respect for those that choose NOT the online.
- many dreamers. damn, i am too one of them:)
- to have an excellent accountant. (I have the best accountant in the world – I’m gonna do her site for free, just to thank her. Corina Goarna)
- I liked a almost 18 y.o. that came with a proposal that was actually making money in a no man’s land zone in romania. We all laugh at him at begining, but we applauded 4 times for his courage of DOING something!
- I felt good to see people that want to DO something, not to be slaves for their whole lives.
- What do you want? Fame or Fortune?
- Adult online industry is the best
- The importance of the “free” perception for 0800 numbers
- 12+ ways to generate trust as a stinky MLM
- NetCamp 2011 – interesting facts
***Share if you enjoyed the article! Thanks